Overview - MSc Student Internship Position - AIL and Crawling-Analysis Extensions
AIL framework - Analysis Information Leak framework is a modular framework to analyse potential information leaks from unstructured data sources like pastes from Pastebin or similar services. AIL framework is flexible and can be extended to support other functionalities to mine sensitive information.
The internship topic is to extend AIL with various crawling and analysis extensions:
- Extracting and Validating URLs found in unstructured data sources dispatched in AIL.
- Fetching, collecting and storing URLs results found in unstructured data sources dispatched in AIL.
- Context Triggered Piecewise Hashing module for unstructured data sources dispatched in AIL. (including statistical analysis of different CTP Hashing algorithms)
- Modular notification modules based on AIL alarming.
- MIME type detection modules with support of different techniques.
- Natural language evaluation modules.
- CVE detection module.
- Must be an EU citizen with a valid work permit in Luxembourg
- Must be eligible for an MSc student internship in the field of information security and/or computer science
- Must have a high-level of ethic due to the nature of the work
- Must be fluent in English, Unix, Python and git
How To Apply
The application package must include the following:
- A resume in ASCII text format
- A motivation letter why you are interested in the internship
The package is to be sent to info(@)circl.lu indicating reference internship-datamining-02.
Deadline for the application is the 15th March 2017. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Classification of this document
TLP:WHITE information may be distributed without restriction, subject to copyright controls.