Overview - MSc Student Internship Position - Improving Radare2 to support automatic integration with MISP
Radare2 (r2) is a portable reversing framework allowing to disassemble many different architectures. The internship is to improve Radare2 on different aspects:
- Improving function detection mechanisms in r2.
- Extending r2 to support the export to MISP and especially MISP objects representing disassembled binaries.
- Improving test-cases in r2 in order to support a reliable operation in (at least) the two above requirements.
- Must be a EU citizen with a valid work permit in Luxembourg
- Must be eligible for an MSc student internship in the field of information security and/or computer science
- Must have a high-level of ethic due to the nature of the work
- Must be fluent in English, Unix, Python, C and git
- Contribution performed under this MSc internship will be released as free software under compatible licenses with r2 and MISP
How To Apply
The application package must include the following:
- A resume in ASCII text format
- A motivation letter why you are interested in the internship
The package is to be sent to info(@)circl.lu indicating reference internship-mal-02.
Deadline for the application is the 15th December 2017. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Classification of this document
TLP:WHITE information may be distributed without restriction, subject to copyright controls.