Overview - MSc Student Internship Position - Improving Radare2 to support automatic integration with MISP
Radare2 (r2) is a portable reversing framework allowing to disassemble many different architectures. The internship is to improve Radare2 on different aspects:
- Improving function detection mechanisms in r2.
- Extending r2 to support the export to MISP and especially MISP objects representing disassembled binaries.
- Improving test-cases in r2 in order to support a reliable operation in (at least) the two above requirements.
- Must be a EU citizen with a valid work permit in Luxembourg
- Must be eligible for an MSc student internship in the field of information security and/or computer science
- Must have a high-level of ethic due to the nature of the work
- Must be fluent in English, Unix, Python, C and git
- Contribution performed under this MSc internship will be released as free software under compatible licenses with r2 and MISP
How To Apply
The application package must include the following in ASCII text format (language: English):
- Your résumé letter
- A motivation letter why you are interested in the internship
The package is to be sent to info(@)circl.lu indicating reference internship-mal-02.
Deadline for the application is the 15th December 2019. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Classification of this document
TLP:WHITE information may be distributed without restriction, subject to copyright controls.