The Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg (CIRCL) is a government-driven initiative designed to gather, review, report and respond to computer security threats and incidents.
TR-36 Example setup of WordPress with static export Another approach to secure your WordPress CMS - 29th April 2015
TR-33 Analysis - CTB-Locker / Critroni - 18th February 2015
glibc: buffer overflow in gethostbyname - 27th January 2015
NTP (Network Time Protocol) daemon - ntpd - critical vulnerabilities - 22nd December 2014
TR-27 - GNU Bash Critical Vulnerability - CVE-2014-6271 - CVE-2014-7169 - 24th September 2014
CIRCL needs you for a safer and stronger cyberspace in Luxembourg.
Report security incidents, malware, phishing, security vulnerabilities or malicious systems.
Latest CIRCL tweets
- Impact of VENOM vulnerability in virtualization technologies and others https://t.co/vHcOA50sjh as mentioned in NIST SP 800-125 is important https://www.circl.lu/pub/tr-37/#impact-of-such-vulnerability-in-virtualization-technologies 2015-05-14 07:05:31
- TR-37 - VENOM / CVE-2015-3456 - Critical vulnerability in QEMU Floppy Disk Controller (FDC) emulation https://t.co/DwdcKrZ0Oo https://www.circl.lu/pub/tr-37/ 2015-05-14 07:01:01
- RT @ClausHoumann: Errata Security: Some brief technical notes on Venom: http://t.co/IuKjpxx7Te http://blog.erratasec.com/2015/05/some-technical-notes-on-venom.html#.VVOo0UrYkxp.twitter 2015-05-13 19:43:43
- RT @adulau: Support for X.509 certificate authentication merged in MISP https://t.co/vTLrp6NPrW thanks to @Iglocska and @capile https://github.com/MISP/MISP/pull/464 2015-05-13 19:40:24
- Don't forget cumulative security update for Internet Explorer (MS15-043) https://t.co/HFjVUD959P https://technet.microsoft.com/library/security/ms15-043 2015-05-13 19:40:03
- Security Updates available for Adobe Reader and Acrobat https://t.co/zUxHecqkoE https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/reader/apsb15-10.html 2015-05-12 16:55:11
- Strategies to Mitigate Targeted Cyber Intrusions http://t.co/mPzu01ijFl http://www.asd.gov.au/infosec/mitigationstrategies.htm 2015-05-12 15:26:27