The Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg (CIRCL) is a government-driven initiative designed to gather, review, report and respond to computer security threats and incidents.
glibc: buffer overflow in gethostbyname - 27th January 2015
NTP (Network Time Protocol) daemon - ntpd - critical vulnerabilities - 22nd December 2014
TR-27 - GNU Bash Critical Vulnerability - CVE-2014-6271 - CVE-2014-7169 - 24th September 2014
CIRCL needs you for a safer and stronger cyberspace in Luxembourg.
Report security incidents, malware, phishing, security vulnerabilities or malicious systems.
Latest CIRCL tweets
- Wondering about Java application and #GHOST vulnerability - check CIRCL TR-31 http://t.co/oyGc4QixQX http://www.circl.lu/pub/tr-31/#java 2015-01-30 15:21:07
- OS X Yosemite v10.10.2 and Security Update 2015-001 http://t.co/4vrvlxT46R http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204244 2015-01-30 14:14:26
- Don't forget to look at PHP scripts that could be also vulnerable to #GHOST http://t.co/zrWJm5nCQE http://blog.sucuri.net/2015/01/critical-ghost-vulnerability-released.html 2015-01-29 10:04:52
- RT @ldelavaissiere: @_pst on security incident statistics in #Luxembourg: 83K events in 2014 and 2.3K investigated @circl_lu #DPD15 http://… 2015-01-29 09:03:37
- RT @ldelavaissiere: So agree with @_pst : detection and incident/crisis management capabilities are key to defend against cyber threats @ci… 2015-01-29 09:03:24
- Schneider Electric’s SoMove Lite software vulnerability http://t.co/ygLsJcIO76 http://sub0day.com/2015/01/schneider-somove-lite/ 2015-01-29 08:53:55
- RT @gal_diskin: The CTB-locker guys are on fire! After the big campaign from last week they are striking again: http://t.co/wFpE7zM9Bc /cc:… http://researchcenter.paloaltonetworks.com/2015/01/newest-ctb-locker-campaign-bypasses-legacy-security-products/ 2015-01-29 08:36:16