Overview - MSc Student Internship Position - BGP Ranking - Expanding functionalities
BGP Ranking is a software that rank Autonomous System based on the amount of malicious IPs they announce.
The internship can include the following tasks (the list is non-exhaustive):
- Review the existing code base
- Add more data sources
- Improve the data representation
- Allow to load older datasets
- Improve caching of country graphs
- Make graphes clickable
- Improve and open the API
- Connect the web interface to other services
- Any kind of cool stuff we will think of during the internship
- Must have a valid work permit in Luxembourg.
- Must be eligible for an MSc student internship in the field of information security and/or computer science.
- Must have a high-level of ethic due to the nature of the work.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Good knowlege in web development.
- Know git basics.
- Has a a strong willingness to learn new techniques.
How To Apply
The application package must include the following in ASCII text format (language: English):
- Your résumé letter
- A motivation letter why you are interested in the internship
The package is to be sent to info(@)circl.lu indicating reference internship-bgpranking-01.
Deadline for the application is the 15th March 2020. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Classification of this document
TLP:WHITE information may be distributed without restriction, subject to copyright controls.