Overview - MSc Student Internship Position - Improvement of Virtualisation and Orchestration of Training Infrastructure
The aim of this project is to improve and implement new virtualisation, automation and orchestration techniques for the training infrastructure used at CIRCL and C3L.
The project is to improve the current automation model to bring the virtual-images into a simulated environment where the setup is automatically performed to support training at CIRCL and C3L.
The internship position includes the following tasks:
- Linux scripting (e.g. bash) to make automatic deployments of the virtual images
- Automatically designing network virtual configuration to support the training description
- Contributing to open source projects which can be used in this scope (e.g. OpenNebula)
- Documenting the overall infrastructure and scripting to support the trainers
- The overall contribution of the this project will be released as an open source software
- Must be a EU citizen with a valid work permit in Luxembourg
- Must be eligible for an MSc student internship in the field of information security and/or computer science
- Must have a high-level of ethic due to the nature of the work
- Must be fluent in English, Unix, Python and git (and a strong willingness to learn new techniques)
- Willing to learn new technologies especially in the field of virtualisation, automation and orchestration
How To Apply
The application package must include the following in ASCII text format (language: English):
- Your résumé letter
- A motivation letter why you are interested in the internship
The package is to be sent to info(@)circl.lu indicating reference internship-infra-01.
Deadline for the application is the 15th March 2018. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Classification of this document
TLP:WHITE information may be distributed without restriction, subject to copyright controls.