Overview - MSc Student Internship Position - Gamification of the MISP Threat Sharing Platform
MISP is an application that first allows users to share and collaborate on threat information. The aim of the internship would be to extend the platform using optional gamification features that promotes active sharing. This would include scoring and achievements of users based on participation, community feedback on data they provide and activities such as information validation of 3rd party data as well as the displaying of public user profiles along with earned achievements, statistics and leaderboards.
- Must be a EU citizen with a valid work permit in Luxembourg
- Must be eligible for an MSc student internship in the field of information security and/or computer science
- Must have a high-level of ethic due to the nature of the work
- Must be fluent in English, Unix, PHP, Python and git (and a strong willingness to learn new techniques)
How To Apply
The application package must include the following in ASCII text format (language: English):
- Your résumé letter
- A motivation letter why you are interested in the internship
The package is to be sent to info(@)circl.lu indicating reference internship-misp-03.
Deadline for the application is the 15th March 2020. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Classification of this document
TLP:WHITE information may be distributed without restriction, subject to copyright controls.