Overview - MSc Student Internship Position - In-depth statistical analysis of MISP OSINT feeds
MISP is an application that first allows users to share and collaborate on threat information. In order to facilitate its use for new users OSINT data feeds are provided such as those listed in MISP communities.
These feeds should be evaluated in dept in a reproducible and automated manner.
The core activities will be focused on statistical analysis of feed data trying to assess the sharing activities.
Tasks will include descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing, the evaluation of statistical distances, term frequency analysis.
A strong background in statistics is an advantage.
- Must be a EU citizen with a valid work permit in Luxembourg
- Must be eligible for an MSc student internship in the field of information security and/or computer science
- Must have a high-level of ethic due to the nature of the work
- Must be fluent in English, Unix, PHP, Python and git (and a strong willingness to learn new techniques)
How To Apply
The application package must include the following in ASCII text format (language: English):
- Your résumé letter
- A motivation letter why you are interested in the internship
The package is to be sent to info(@)circl.lu indicating reference internship-misp-04.
Deadline for the application is the 15th March 2019. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Classification of this document
TLP:WHITE information may be distributed without restriction, subject to copyright controls.