Overview - MSc Student Internship Position - MISP sighting stress testing
MISP is an application that first allows users to share and collaborate on threat information. One feature is the sighting of attributes which gives an indication about the presence of an attribute. This task will focus on the generation and evaluation of datasets meant for testing the performance of existing MISP sightings data structures.
The internship will include the following tasks:
- Reviewing existing MISP sighting model.
- Testing the current API sighting interface of MISP.
- Evaluating the current tools of sighting and improving those as open source contribution.
- Results of sighting stress testing will be open sourced and publicly available.
- Must be a EU citizen with a valid work permit in Luxembourg
- Must be eligible for an MSc student internship in the field of information security and/or computer science
- Must have a high-level of ethic due to the nature of the work
- Must be fluent in English, Unix, PHP, Python and git (and a strong willingness to learn new techniques)
How To Apply
The application package must include the following in ASCII text format (language: English):
- Your résumé letter
- A motivation letter why you are interested in the internship
The package is to be sent to info(@)circl.lu indicating reference internship-misp-05.
Deadline for the application is the 15th March 2018. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Classification of this document
TLP:WHITE information may be distributed without restriction, subject to copyright controls.