AIL framework - Framework for Analysis of Information Leaks
AIL is a modular framework to analyse potential information leaks from unstructured data sources like pastes from Pastebin or similar services or unstructured data streams (such as Tor hidden services). AIL framework is flexible and can be extended to support other functionalities to mine sensitive information.
- Registration for the AIL training - Framework for analysis of information leaks (includes a practical deep dive into the darkweb with AIL) 25th March 2019 in Luxembourg.
- AIL workshop slides
AIL Virtual Machine
- AIL source code
- (most recent) Virtual image with AIL SHA257 sum: 5428205a8244e4ab4cdf76e56b320abacf098b5e4758313e7c3d034e8eac59d3 SHA1 sum: 782d747317d32e3e4825c8c3da5dc8d7e0b9cb6e
Login and passwords for the VirtualBox AIL image are the following:
Web interface (default network settings): http://192.168.56.51:7000/ Shell/SSH: ail/Password1234
If you want to convert the image from VirtualBox to Parallels:
- Get ovftools from VMware: https://www.vmware.com/support/developer/ovf/
- Convert image: /Applications/VMware\ OVF\ Tool/ovftool –lax AIL_v@4986352.ova ail-training.vmx
- Open ail-training.vmx in Parallels
- It converts and starts the image and it is ready to be used on a DHCP’ed IP address
By default, AIL is installed but it’s not started by default. If you want to start it, you just need to logon with the credentials above.
Then, you’ll see a message
Starting AIL CLI, 3 seconds to escape. If you press a key, you’ll be in the shell of the machine. If not
the default administration tool of AIL is started.
If don’t press any key, you’ll be in the AIL CLI. In order to start all services, you need to select (1) Redis, (2) LevelDB, (3) Logs, (4) Queues
and (5) Scripts. Then press enter, all the AIL services will start. If you want to see any service output, you can attach to the gnu screen session
screen -ls will give you the list of started screens.
By default, the system is not fed with any data. You can either contact us by having access to the collection feed or use other tools to feed AIL.
Bug Report or Issues
- 27nd November 2018 - Training in Luxembourg added
- 3rd July 2018 - Training at Pass The Salt conference
- 13rd June 2018 - New training in Luxembourg
- 22nd June 2017 - First release